Clearlight's Industry Leading Craftsmanship
Clearlight Infrared Saunas are not only made with superior craftsmanship, but they look great too! Made from the finest cedar or Nordic Spruce, your Clearlight sauna is furniture quality and will enhance the look of any room.
Clearlight Infrared Premier and Sanctuary Far Infrared Saunas are made from Grade “A” clear Western Red Canadian Cedar. Panels are color matched and hand sanded. Our factory follows ISO-9001 quality controls to ensure that each sauna reaches the same high quality standards. Your Clearlight Far Infrared Sauna is ETL certified to ensure it meets or exceed all product safety standards.
For more information about Western Red Canadian Cedar (Thuja Plicata) on Wikipedia, Click Here
Clearlight Infrared Essential Far Infrared Saunas are made from Grade “A” clear Nordic Spruce hardwood. Panels are color matched and hand sanded. This beautiful white wood will enhance any room.
All Clearlight Infrared Saunas were designed with your health and well being as our highest consideration. As a wellness company with over19 years of experience in the infrared sauna business we only use non-toxic materials in our saunas. We adhere to the highest manufacturing standards.
There are no finer far infrared saunas on the market today and the attention to detail is second to none!
Our Clearlight Infrared Premier and Sanctuary sauna models are crafted from grade “A” clear western red Canadian cedar.
At Sauna Works, our philosophy for healthy living extends beyond the human body. We believe that by keeping our environment healthy there are less toxins in the air and water meaning less toxins for your body to absorb. We are here to help you stay healthy and, at the same time, ensure a healthy planet.
ALL CLEARLIGHT INFRARED SAUNAS ARE FULLY SAFETY CERTIFIED!
CE Safety Certified
Standards for the European Union
The CE Mark is a requirement for products sold in European. The CE Mark identifies a product as complying with the health and safety requirements spelled out in European legislation and is mandatory for equipment operating in the European Union (EU).
CLEARLIGHT SAUNA QUALITY FEATURES
- Tounge and Groove Cedar or Nordic Spruce inside and out
- Water-based, non-toxic glues and tempered glass so there is no out gassing of chemicals
- Low EMF Carbon/Ceramic True Wave II heaters Far Infrared Heaters and True Spectrum Near Infrared Heaters in our Sanctuary Saunas.
- All Clearlight Saunas are ETL certified to ensure they meet or exceed all product safety standards.
- Windows for light and ventilation
- High quality Bluetooth/MP3 audio system with stereo speakers
- Recessed halogen or LED accent lights for mood and reading
- “Never Fail” dual keypad controls temperature and timing with a precise digital readout
All Clearlight Infrared Saunas run on 120v or 240v and, depending on the model and require a 15 amp or 20 amp circuit. Please confirm your available electrical. The average 30 minute sauna session cost less than 20 cents.