Cambridge Pluming Cast Iron Clawfoot Double Ended Slipper Tub 71" X 30"
The ultimate in two person relaxation. This 71″ double ended slipper tub sweeps up 6″ at both ends.
- Cast Iron Double Ended Clawfoot Slipper Tub Design
- Royal Porcelain Interior and Painted Exterior
- Full 6 inch Rise on each Slipper End
- Wonderful Freestanding Tub Design
- Lion’s Paw Feet Available with Polished Chrome, White, Brushed Nickel & Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- Available Without or with 7″ Deck Mount Faucet Holes
- Requires Drain & Overflow Assembly, Sold Separately
- 14 inches to OVERLOW
- A full Forty Four (44) Gallons of Bathtub Water Capacity
- Top Quality Cast Iron Construction Weighing 390 lbs Empty
Designing your bathroom to include a cast iron double ended slipper clawfoot tub reveals your taste for both elegance and style in your bathroom design. One of our most romantic and relaxing cast iron tubs available, this 71″ double ended soaking tub is known for its ability to please all who experience its splendor, while enhancing the decor and beauty of any bathroom design.
The exquisite contoured ends, sweeping up six inches at both ends of the tub, provide the perfect hideaway to enjoy the leisure of a hot foam bath or evening away, from either end of the tub, while making this classic clawfoot tub the ultimate couple’s haven and relaxation for two.
The 71-inch tub, with its notable Lions Paw feet (available in several finishes) and 44 gallon dual person capacity is the perfect choice for those looking for relaxation laced in luxury.
This 71″ dual ended slipper tub is available without faucet drillings for use with free standing plumbing or a bathroom wall mounted faucet or with 7″ deck mount faucet drillings.